Hello! I’m back. Kind of…
And yes, we have a new design and blog name! I’ll have a lot of reasons on why I rebranded but the main thing is that now my blog finally looks as if it reflects my true self and I’m super happy about it!
My exams are finally over and I’m almost a week into 10th grade now!
I didn’t read much in February due to obvious reasons but a LOT happened and I cannot wait to share it with y’all! I also have something special to announce so let’s get straight into the post!
- Shine Jessica Jung // When I found out that Girl’s Generation’s Jessica was writing a novel based on kpop, I was super excited to read it but I’d be lying if I said that this lived up to my expectations. The writing was meh but I liked the insight the book provided about bullying in the kpop industry! [★★★☆☆]
- She Who Became The Sun Shelley Parker // THIS BOOK IS AMAZING! Defnitely a new favourite! I have literally no words to describe how wonderful this was so when I finally have proper words, a coherent review with a lot of screaming will be up soon!
A not-so small ARC haul because I went overboard
If i remember correctly, one of my goals for 2021 was to not over-request arcs but that isn’t really going well if you look at the overwhelming amount of arcs I have…
send help 😀
THIS IS QUEEN SHIT ONLY. I will forever be a simp for rapper chungha because WOW.
It is a proven fact that Sunmi cannot make bad songs.
This was very different from Black Mamba but I loved seeing their versatility!
Posts from the blogosphere
I was on a hiatus so only two posts went up!
I didn’t keep up with the reader at all so I unfortunately have no posts from others to share!
What else happened this month?
- Exams. They were chaotic. I did okay-ish but due to the huge learning gap I don’t think I’ll be getting all A’s this time but that is fine!
- I rebranded! As you can see, everything here looks very different. I initially wasn’t going to change my blog’s name but I just did what felt right. I also think that I did a great job with the overall design!
- I am… writing? I started working on a dark academia thriller short story. Here is a lil snippet!
- February left me extremely burned out but now I’m trying to take care of myself better. No because who starts schools ONE day after finals finish? Going to school in-person is definitely nerve-wracking but I’m starting to get used to it and meeting all my friends everyday is also helping me feel much better!
- Now to the special thing I was talking about, WE HAVE A DISCORD SERVER! I’ve been working on it for a while and it’s finally ready! We’ll be reading, watching movies, writing, studying and what not so feel free to join if you are interested! [click here to join!]
- STUDY, STUDY, STUDY! ✔
- Get all A+ in finals please ❌
- Stay hydrated ❌
- Read 2 books ✔
- Take care of mental health ❌
Don’t catch covid when I inevitably have to go to school✔
Goals For Next Month
- Read 4 books
- Study and complete assignments on time
- Exercise daily
- Work on WIP
- Drink water please