It’s December already… But at least 2020 is almost coming to an end!
It’s weird how I spent all this year staring at a glowing rectangle screen for most of the day
and also being lazy.
Moving on, November bought up my inner paranormal enthusiast and I watched 5 horror movies which is weird as I barely watch any movies/tv shows at all. Aside from that, my life is still the same with only good books and amazing music which I vibe to 24/7.
So without any further ado, let’s get straight into the post!
- You Should See Me In A Crown Leah Johnson // I found one of my favourite contemporaries! This was just super sweet and wholesome and important and amazing. ★★★★☆ [review]
- The Poppy War R.F Kuang // What did I just read? Why did I read this? Fang Runin has my soul. Another forever favourite ★★★★★
- They Both Die At The End Adam Silvera // The beginning was a bit slow but part 4 had me. Definitely recommended ★★★★☆
- The Night Circus Erin Morgenstern // My first ever dnf after giving this 6 whole tries. It was too slow and I didn’t get what was happening in the 100 pages I read. Welp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- The Henna Wars Adiba Jaigirdar // Please this was so cute yet so important. Apart from the romance, the sibling relationship was just amazing. ★★★★★
- Starfish Akemi Dawn Bowman // I have no words to describe as to how good this book is. Literally every single about this is amazing. It has some of the best anxiety rep i’ve seen in books. ★★★★★
- Full Disclosure Camryn Garrett // Okay but this book made it’s reason known in less than 300 pages. I loved how straight forward simone was and moreover I loved this! ★★★★☆
Tell me why is this so ICONIC? Literally been playing this non-stop ever since it dropped.
This is literally *chef’s kiss*
I was a bit skeptical about the whole human X robot group sm was gonna come up with (yes this group has AI member alternatives) but dude this is a whole bop.
I am beyond proud with the whole BE album. bro this song is some serious tears.
Song writer Kim Taehyung>>>>> This is some serious emo shit which is why it’s my favourite :)
They really said sike with the whole album vibe after Skit. Also we can all agree that dis-ease’s bridge is superior.
The vampire babies have finally made their debut!! Enhypen is the first ever group with whom i’m with since pre-debut and i’m very excited for their future!
THIS PREDEBUT MASTERPIECE FINALLY GOT A STUDIO VERSION! Well I still like the og one better but hey this one’s great too!
At this point Billie is the only mainstream American artist who’s music I genuinely enjoy lmao.
Anyways, here are my favourite albums which you should definitely stream :)
Favourite Posts From Others
- Fanna dissects her first ever ARC
- Cielo tells as to how one can help the reader community
- Marie celebrates 6 years of Book Blogging
- Shealea recommends some diverse books
- Tiffany shares a very helpful guide to The Poppy War
What else happened this month?
My school thinks that it is a good idea to have more tests without grading our previous tests 🙂
Like give us a break. The school keeps emailing stuff like “oh yea we know. stress is a lot these days. stay safe!” and become the reason behind the students.
So yea my November was the same as my October. Just plain old boring. But hey, at least I’m shining through the city with a little funk and soul 😌✨
Goals Check In
- Pay attention to classes and take notes. ✔
- Make use of notion. ✔
- Do Korean everyday. ✔ (i missed the sundays but it still counts)
- Read atleast 5 books. ✔ (I managed to read 6!)
- Post regularly on blog and on bookstagram. 🤡 (I posted pretty regularly on my blog but my bookstagram is still abandoned with only one post this month)
Goals For Next Month
- Continue paying attention in class and making use of notion
- Catch up languages regularly
- Read atleast 5 books. Idk which ones I’ll read so not making a tbr
- Post regularly
- Do well in exams
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to leave it a like (or rate it) and follow my blog for more!
How did November go for you? What did you read? Any favourite songs? Let me know in the comments.
Till Next Time, Stay Safe!